Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Results!

So, I can now post the proceeds and pictures from my bake sale! We made, in all...
suspense building....
$1,125.42! I am so proud of my team, and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by people willing to support my cause. Now, for some more pictures!
 Sr. Mary Roberta Connors made me a beautiful bake sale sign!
 David and I on the big day, just after set-up was finished!

I want to thank everyone who helped me with this project, including:
 -the Franciscan sisters, for letting me use a great deal of their materials (thanks again Sr. Mary for the awesome sign!) and recipe;
- Martha, who provided the stellar baklava cookies and fortune cookies;
- Melody, for the nutella cookies;
- Elizabeth, for assembling the dough for the Sisters' penitential biscuits, which were a big hit;
- Jove, Laura, and Marissa, and Stephen, who pitched in for the post-mass rushes;
- CJ, for making the morning announcement;
- Ellie, for attending the table for the long evening shift;
- Fr. Mike and the University of St. Thomas, for letting me use this location,
- and David, for helping with just about everything and more or less keeping me sane!

And thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment